The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has only begun (early access) and people are pretty much losing their minds. There are so many items on sale and a lot of them are already selling out. While I have my favorites broken down by category HERE, I thought it would be helpful for you to actually see the clothes on. I am not usually one to post “selfies” on the blog but these “dressing room diaries” seemed to be the easiest way to show you everything I tried on.
This post will include my top 10 favorite dresses from the sale so far. Above each photo will be the link to the item I’m wearing. Just click on the blue link and it will take you directly to that item on the Nordstrom website. If you have any questions about sizing, etc. just leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to help!
Dressing Room Diaries
- Loved this lace dress that comes in TWO colors! Shop it HERE
2. Ruffle Sleeve T-shirt dress – I recommend wearing a tank underneath since it kind of shows your bra. Shop it HERE
3. This tie neck dress is adorable and perfect for fall! It is meant to be worn with boots and booties! The smocked waistline definitely worked to my benefit! Shop it HERE
4. Sweetest floral print dress with the cutest sleeve detail! I would have loved to wear this to my baby shower but it’s still over a month away (not sure it will fit by then!). Shop the dress HERE. Boots HERE.
5. Love this conservative, classy lace dress! I think this could be worn to multiple occasions and even to work! Shop the dress HERE
6. Beautiful plum cold shoulder dress that gives the illusion of a wrap skirt. Very flattering and will look great with boots in the fall! Shop it HERE
7. This golden velvet wrap dress is gorgeous and so comfortable! You can adjust the tie to how tight you want it and it even works for a growing bump! Shop it HERE
8. I think this black floral wrap dress looks way better on than it does online. It is a very flattering fit and lightweight material. The price is almost too good! Only $35 and you can shop it HERE
9. This cold shoulder sweatshirt dress is so cute but a little snug for me and my growing belly. It’s under $32 and so cute with boots! Shop it HERE
10. This rust ruffle trim dress might be my favorite of the bunch! I will have a dedicated blog post for this look coming soon. It’s under $50 and the satin material and wrap skirt make it feel like it should cost a lot more! Shop it HERE
Which was your favorite dress? Do you like these dressing room diaries? Helpful? Leave me a comment and let me know! Be sure to head to my main Nordstrom Anniversary Sale page for all of my favorites! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading!