Mellow Yellow

Waking up on Monday mornings can be a bit of a drag, so I decided to share this bright and sunny look to hopefully bring some sunshine to your day and dim the Monday blues…

Yellow Free People Dress Yellow Bell Sleeve Dress

If the mellow yellow and aqua colors of this outfit aren’t enough to brighten your morning, perhaps a few designer deals will do the trick!

#1 You can get 20% off this aqua Gigi New York tassel clutch by using the code “GIGISPRING” (expires Mother’s Day)

#2 I scored this Free People embroidered dress 60% off!

Turquoise Statement Necklace Yellow Bell Sleeve Dress Yellow Free People Dress Yellow Free People Dress

Free People is a brand I have loved for years but at times I’ve had a hard time justifying the cost of certain items. Take this dress for example. It’s a beauty. It has dreamy sleeves, the prettiest floral embroidery, and comes in multiple colors, but, it retails at $148. Unless this was for a special occasion, I probably wouldn’t spend that kind of money on a dress that I may wear a handful of times. But finding it 60% off? Now that I can justify! Over the years I have had the best luck finding Free People at a majorly discounted price at Nordstrom Rack and T.J. Maxx. Pieces at Nordstrom will go on sale every now and then (like this color of the dress is currently 40% off), but while shopping at Nordstrom Rack the other day I found multiple Free People items 60% off! I also found this Rebecca Minkoff handchain for under $20! I thought it was pretty cool and definitely something that will be coming with me to Mexico in a couple of weeks!

Yellow Free People Dress Cactus Charm Bracelet Yellow Free People Dress Dallas-Style-Blogger-0490 Dallas-Style-Blogger-0524 Lace up Dolce Vita Heels

I rounded up several Free People pieces below that I’m currently loving. The yellow dress I’m wearing has not gone on sale online yet but make sure you’re following me on Instagram (@natalie_keinan) and Snapchat (@thefashionhour) because I will be sure to share when it does go on sale online on those outlets first!

Yellow Free People Dress Rebecca Minkoff Handchain Yellow Free People Dress

 

I hope you have a great Monday and enjoyed this mellow yellow dress! Be sure to come back tomorrow for a festival style inspired post where I am sharing two affordable looks with Target!

Thank you for reading!

natalie-signature2

Facebook | Twitter |Instagram | Pinterest

Follow:
Share:

4 Comments

    • Natalie
      Monday, April 25, 2016 / 7:15 pm

      Thank you, Liv! I just love a yellow and turquoise combo!

    • Natalie
      Monday, April 25, 2016 / 7:16 pm

      Thank you so much, Kylie! 😀

Leave a Reply