With Mother’s Day around the corner, I can’t help but think about how different this day will be for me next year. I can only imagine how wonderful that feeling of becoming a mom is and I am certain I will have another level appreciation for my own mom.
Although I may not always verbally express to my mom how much she means to me as much as I should, she is one of my best friends, has taught me so much and is probably just as excited as I am that Ita and I are expecting a little baby later this year! My mom has worked extremely hard her entire life and rarely takes time for herself. I always tease her and my dad that they don’t know how to take a break and relax because even on the weekend they are working in the yard, cleaning the house, starting a new laborious project… I feel like I work around the clock but they definitely make me look lazy.
For this Mother’s Day I wanted to make sure I gave her something that she could enjoy and that would encourage her to relax! This L’Occitane Lavender Gift Set could not be more perfect for her for multiple reasons.
- My mom LOVES lavender. She even planted some in my backyard when Ita and I first bought a house a few years ago. Unfortunately, it’s dead now due to a certain furry someone using that area of the yard as a toilet…
- She loves France (L’Occitane products are made in France). French lavender, French soaps, French macarons, French fries… she loves it all (okay that’s different but you get the point). After her and my dad had the chance to visit France a few years ago I think she fell in love with these things even more.
- She loves simple, quality products. L’Occitane has been around for over 40 years and has always focused on using natural ingredients like the lavender from Haute Provence.
One of the many things my mom has taught me over the years was to take care of my skin and to invest in quality products. My mom does not wear a lot of makeup and always focuses on nourishing her skin with quality creams and lotions. I wish I started listening to her sooner because I am not the best example for how to take care of your skin. Now that I am about to become a mom myself I have been thinking about these things even more. I have seen the L’Occitane brand for years and used their hand creams but didn’t start using some of their other products until this year. They have an array of products and fragrances but here is a breakdown of what you get in the Lavender Gift Set!
L’Occitane Lavender Gift Set
– Lavender Foaming Bath 16.9 oz.
– Lavender Perfumed Sachet 1.2 oz.
– Lavender Hand Cream 1 oz.
– Bonne Mère Lavender Soap 3.5 oz.
– Lavender Scented Candle 3.5 oz.
– Wrapped in a L’Occitane Signature Gift Box
I know my mom will love this set and I hope she takes the time to pamper herself a little because she deserves it! If you are looking for that perfect gift for your mom this Mother’s Day, I recommend one of these L’Occitane gift sets (they all smell incredible!). For how many products they include and how beautifully packaged they are, you can’t go wrong.
Thanks for reading and Happy early Mother’s Day to all of you amazing moms out there!
Thank you to L’Occitane for sponsoring this post!